VideoCollage is the best application for storing all pictures within a collage with attractive designs and a wide availability of frames. The user also has a chance to add an audio of their choice in the background and can preview the final output before they share it. The VideoCollage application allows users to share their collage on a stream of social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or even email the link and share it online, all while saving it in the phone media folder.
It has a variety of features such as forty five adjustable layouts, the provision of mixing photos and videos into different frames, choosing the audio as per the users choice, previewing videos before the user can share or save it, combining videos in any order as the user may like, picking videos from the gallery and sharing it on a wide social networking platform.
After running a few tests with the application, the developers have incorporated new features into the application, with users finding it easy to use and are happy with the outcome of their video project. Here are some of the new features adopted by the developer making the application a popular and successful one:
1. The rotation problems faced with audio and video overlapping are now fixed.
2. The video quality is now new and improved with crystal clear clarity.
3. The application comes with a new support for cropping features and has disabled the previous problems that came with cropping.
4. The video of the collage has been increased now to 15 seconds.
5. User interface modifications have been made making the current interface easy to access and very attractive in design.
6. Border support with more features has been added.
7. Photo rotation problems have been fixed with photos no longer swapping order between frames.
The application comes with a variety of 50 frames to choose from for the video collage. The user has the liberty to reduce or increase the frame radius as per their wish. Adding music to the video makes it all the more interesting and adds life to the collage. VideoCollage allows the user to choose from the music library of the phone and easily add it to the collage without any audio or video rotation problems. The frames come with inbuilt patterns that the user may choose from with beautiful designs making the pictures stand out in the collage.
The frames can also be coloured within the collage and the default colour of the frame can be changed as and when the user may wish. The photos before entering into the collage can be edited with the help of a wide range of filters offered by the application, changing the exposure and lighting of the picture so increase its visibility. VideoCollage is available for both Android Play Store and at the Apple App Store in Pro and Free versions.